Sunday, September 30, 2007

Rainy Days and Sundays

I love the rain, especially when it is accompanied by lightening and thunder. I was laying in bed this afternoon, just chillin and watchin football. Contemplating a nap. A nice storm rolled through and created an almost perfect Sunday. The only thing that would have made it perfect would have been the temperature outside. It is still hanging around 80 degrees. I would much prefer 60 degrees.

What else did I do today...absolutely nothing. I got up with my dogs this morning at 5:30AM for their breakfast (yes, my dogs get up THAT early. Every. Day.) and did a couple of homework assignments so that I wouldn't have to worry about them later in the day. I watched a couple of TV shows that I had recorded earlier in the week. Most definitely a lazy day.

I'm not really looking forward to getting up tomorrow morning. I think we should have vacation time like the Europeans. I think they get like... six months off of work throughout the year. (It may be less, perhaps more?). Can you imagine? I would take every other month off. How awesome would that be?

Pretty awesome.

Alright, I'm off to watch Dexter and Brotherhood.

Peace out.

No comments: